Hello! Welcome to Big Daddy Tech, hope you are doing great. So, today I am going to tell you the best ad network for small publisher. Actually I am going to compare my Adsterra and Adsense earning when I started my blog. So lets start. 



As you know I have started this blog in 2017, and I got my adsense approval in march, 2018 (I have mentioned it in my previous articles). But one thing I had not mentioned is that " When I start getting passive income from adsense". 


New Blog Monetized with Adsense.

I got approval on 5 or 6 march of 2018, at that time my daily page views was around 100. 25% percent from search engines and 30% from social media sites. My impression reaches above 160 daily. But my earning don't reaches even 1 cents. This condition goes on for next 3 months. Yes, Its true, Then I starts sharing my content at different places on social media and also started understanding some basic SEO technics. After 6 months my site starts getting daily traffic near thousands or someday more than that. But what about earning? That still not even 0.1 a day. But someday it bounces to 0.2 or 0.3 a day (All are in USD). And for whole 2019, my monthly income was around 1.5 usd each month. Fortunatily this condition is not going on right now.


New blog monetized with Adsterra.

I have recently started new lifestyle blog which shares cooking, dressing and DIY decoratives items and ofcourse I do not post there. I have started that blog about 4 month ago and monetized with "Adsterra" because adsense disapproved that site. I the first month that site starts driving around 50 to 100 daily page views and the 90% traffic was from social media sites. And I amazed that even with such low traffic my earning was around 0.1 to 0.2 USD per day with Adsterra. And within three months that site managed to get 700 to 1000 traffic per day. And now I am making 20 to 30 USD per month with that site by placing "Adsterra" ads.

Here are the traffic screen shot of my new blog. Started in July.



So, through this article I was trying to tell you that if you are a new blogger and wanna to make some quick earning then I will suggest you to go with Adsterra.

Earnings from new blog with adsterra.
You can watch live earnings proof on our YouTube channel "Big Daddy Tech"


Thanks for reading, I will post detailed anlysis on adsterra and its best practices so stay tuned with us. In mean while you can watch our Youtube videos where I have uploaded several videos on Adsterra and also, "How to get high CPM rates on Adsterra"

This is my honest review and I am not promoting or demoting any network. You can sign up to Adsterra by tapping on GIF below. If you wanna do a favor for me ;)



Disclaimer: logo used in making this article are property of their respective owners.

5 Comments

  1. You have shared a very useful post i really like it keep going on, thanks for sharing such an informative content with us. I like to visit this helpful blog again for further updates.☺️
    Checkout our post and give your precious suggestions!
    Apps Like Airbnb
    Net Speed Monitor
    EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing those tips. It really helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Digital Marketer Thanks for this amazing content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post